Narcissus' Echo

Thoughts, tears, rants, ruminations, hopes, fears, love(s), and prayers of just another being passing through this wracked sphere...

My Photo
Name:

A round peg in a world of square holes...

Saturday, July 16, 2005

You





You.

You make me happy.
You make me glad.
You make me laugh.
You make me smile.
You make me pen doggerel.

Oh, sometimes you make me sad.
Sometimes you even make me jealous.
But never have you made me despair.

Most of all, you make me smile.

Tonight This cool summer morning, I drove home with the targa off--the first time this year--, taking the longest, loneliest and darkest roads, with a smile on my lips, a song in my head, and hope in my heart.

Come what may, we might just ride this... together, somehow.

Thank you for accepting me for all that I am, who I am.

You.


P.S. I still think Chris Evans (Johnny Storm in Fantastic Four) looks like Seann William Scott (Steve Stifler in American Pie). *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home