Narcissus' Echo

Thoughts, tears, rants, ruminations, hopes, fears, love(s), and prayers of just another being passing through this wracked sphere...

My Photo
Name:

A round peg in a world of square holes...

Saturday, May 14, 2005

A quiet day in the gardens



Bathroom reading:
What is your bathroom reading when you are sitting on the throne? Magazines? (FHM, Stuff, or Housekeeping and Gardening? Cosmopolitan?) Or some trashy novel? Some action novel? Newspapers? Of late, my reading has been the works and lives of Che Guevara and Frantz Fanon. Most fascinating individuals.

Spent the latter part of the afternoon reading in the historic gardens on campus. There was a wedding going on in the church. It was interesting to be in my scruffy outfit (old MSR T-shirt with ragged collar, jeans, hair ungelled), and shuffling past people in elegant dresses and 3-piece-suits. I think Eve would have a fit. Then again, it's not my wedding, or anyone I know. I know I will be in a 3-piece suit for my funeral, that's for sure.

In the evening, I got to watch people walking their dogs. People unleashing their dogs and letting the happy hounds run, trounce and ramble about, with their tongues hanging out; performing canine equivalents of donuts in the tender grass, and rollicking, head over paws, with each other or with an imaginary playmate. There is nothing quite like loving a dog... and being loved so unconditionally in return. I miss my dogs.

Yo, yo, yo! Eye've got yo Asian Pride bling bling here:



Any clown who dresses like that to attend an event of mine (Lexus, Acura or not) is going to be forced to strip at gunpoint and forcefully removed from the premises.

A bear and a rabbit are taking a dump in the woods.
The bear asks the rabbit, "Do you have a problem with shit sticking to your fur?"
The rabbit says, "No."
So the bear picks up the rabbit and wipes his ass with him.

2 Comments:

Blogger daftbitch said...

the big thing is AT the very LEAST, you wore jeans. You didn't choose berms .... that's your saving grace.

and he's no azn pryder & bling bling.
Puh-leeeseeee... he has zero style...
i'm sure you can find someone that represents way better....

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey daftie..

"represents way better?"

What, you mean like jeans hung waaay too long and showing the undewear??

Good grief!!

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home