Narcissus' Echo

Thoughts, tears, rants, ruminations, hopes, fears, love(s), and prayers of just another being passing through this wracked sphere...

My Photo
Name:

A round peg in a world of square holes...

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Unexpected joy, little mercies...



I hereby announce that Eve, gf of Mr. E., must be my good luck charm (her predilection towards rap notwithstanding *hyuk!* Joking! Joking!). So it appears that I get to bring breakfast and/or food over to her place after all. No, not you, Eve. HER. Besides, you have your $12 fried rice, babe. You have your fried rice paradise, while I reside in burrito land... So, never mind the 4 hours of sleep, I'm happy as a lark, and bounced out of bed this morning.

Gotta go now...

For those who requested a pic to accompany the descriptions of Sunday mass in my prior posts, here you go. Note that most of the choir is missing in the picture. They stand in the apse, near the grand piano. (That's where I will be standing tomorrow night, from 8:30 PM until 11:30 PM, pretty much every Sunday night--just in case any homeboys are planning to assassinate me. Careful though. Killing someone in church is bad juju. I might come back on the side of Righteousness, and, with the Spear of Destiny, give you a prostate massage like you wouldn't believe...)



Thanks for reading. Have a great day now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home