Narcissus' Echo

Thoughts, tears, rants, ruminations, hopes, fears, love(s), and prayers of just another being passing through this wracked sphere...

My Photo
Name:

A round peg in a world of square holes...

Friday, June 16, 2006

Graduation Eucharistic Liturgy



It is a privilege to be able to contribute to this special mass.




Inside cover of the program: the lyrics to a song by David Haas.




The presider is Father Locatelli, President of Santa Clara University.




The opening song. I love this song. It is one of those with just the perfect mix of happiness, ecumenism, and zeal. Each time I sing it, I can't help but smile so broadly that my eyes disappear.




Next page.




Sitting down and taking a break during Rehearsal #2 as the early birds file in.




A very beautiful song, "Irish Blessing," by Lori True. I cried when I sang this during my graduation. It has come to the class of 2006 graduating seniors' turn to cry.




Earlier, in the morning during Rehearsal #1, when the hall was empty, Greg dedicated this song to us. Awww... Greg!




The score. All of us teared as he played a piano solo and sang softly to us in that cavernous hall.




Greg, our lovable Choral & Music Director, and me.

Thank you, darlings!
You were all wonderful!
:-)

I'm going to miss some of you dearly...
Godspeed!

1 Comments:

Blogger -ben said...

Wait till you see me drive when the sun is in my eye...

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home