Narcissus' Echo

Thoughts, tears, rants, ruminations, hopes, fears, love(s), and prayers of just another being passing through this wracked sphere...

My Photo
Name:

A round peg in a world of square holes...

Monday, August 08, 2005

I am...



From In principio erat Verbum: Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

As it turns out, Edward is Aragorn, and I am...

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.


Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

Galadriel is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. You can read more about her at the Galadriel Worshippers Army.

Galadriel?
WTF???

This is not good.
Not good at all.
Coupled with me being oblivious that a gay guy was hitting on me all Saturday night (well, oblivious until he asked me to go home with him), this is really not good.

Thanks but no thanks, dude.
I am flattered, but I don't swing that way.

Do I even look like Galadriel?

I suppose I should be grateful the answer didn't come out as Jar Jar Binks.

It would have been great if it came out as:

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

Raistlin Majere.

An intensely private individual that chooses actions with care, you strive to further your own skills and powers.

This happens because I choose it to happen!

Raistlin is a character in the Dragonlance universe. He has a short biography here.



"Hope is simply the denial of reality" (Raistlin Majere).

3 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

-shrug-

I got Yoda. Go Figure.

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got Spock

9:45 PM  
Blogger -ben said...

Anthony,
Yoda welds a mean lightsaber, dude!

toni,
Live long and prosper!


I guess I will go curl my long golden tresses now... ;-P

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home