Narcissus' Echo

Thoughts, tears, rants, ruminations, hopes, fears, love(s), and prayers of just another being passing through this wracked sphere...

My Photo
Name:

A round peg in a world of square holes...

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Oink and the man



So I took the Pig Personality Test (PPT) (props to zeenie).
It's a hoot (all right, an oink)!
Here it is:



The results?

You are a realist.
You are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.
You are emotional and naive, care little for details and are a risk-taker.
You are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals.
The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are.
The bigger the better. You drew large ears, you are a great listener!
The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life.
And again more is better! You drew small tail :)


Hmm... naive?
How so?
Emotionally naive?
Maybe...

Quality of my sex life...
Well, considering that I am recently single again, and spend more time in the library researching than I do sleeping or socializing, I guess that is a given.

Care little for details...
That is definitely wrong.
I am supra-anal with regard to details.

I have no quarrel with the other points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home