Narcissus' Echo

Thoughts, tears, rants, ruminations, hopes, fears, love(s), and prayers of just another being passing through this wracked sphere...

My Photo
Name:

A round peg in a world of square holes...

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Dang!





After cleaning and servicing my bike, I discovered that the crash bent my $$$ titanium handlebar. (The handlebar is perpendicular to the frame, and both bar ends are set at identical angles, but note that the tires are not vertical).

I remain amazed that I managed to walk away from it.

*Looks about for guardian angel*

2 Comments:

Blogger Biao said...

wild guess here: you don't happen to stay in central park apts do you?

1:51 PM  
Blogger -ben said...

That sounds vaguely familiar. I might have driven past that. But the answer is, no.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home