Narcissus' Echo

Thoughts, tears, rants, ruminations, hopes, fears, love(s), and prayers of just another being passing through this wracked sphere...

My Photo
Name:

A round peg in a world of square holes...

Friday, September 02, 2005

Update



Howdy, folks!

A number of you got worried and sent emails, AIM/ICQ/iChat messages, and left messages on my answering machine as well. My housemate tops the cake: when I didn't come home on Wednesday Aug 31, he actually drove 2+ hours up north and spent the entire night cruising the streets looking for me. Dude! You shouldn't have! I'm touched. Thanks, guys. I'm all right. I was just too tired to continue at 11 PM. That and I remembered that the Golden Gate Bridge is closed to pedestrians and cyclists after 9 PM. So I decided to stay for the night in the North Bay and continue my journey the next morning.

I have lots of pictures, but I am waiting for some software to be delivered so that I can download some of the GPS data.


Cheers,
-ben

3 Comments:

Blogger daftbitch said...

This is what you get what you don't have a cell phone to remain contactable.

DUDE...

8:29 PM  
Blogger -ben said...

If have a cellphone and it rings when I am cycling, I will stop at the nearest pile of rocks and smash it to tiny pieces. No way, man. I will never turn on my cellphone (if I had one to begin with) when biking. People who bringing ringing cellphone into the forest / mountains should be soundly beaten with a tire iron. ;-P

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here! here! to cell phones while mountainbiking.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home