Narcissus' Echo

Thoughts, tears, rants, ruminations, hopes, fears, love(s), and prayers of just another being passing through this wracked sphere...

My Photo
Name:

A round peg in a world of square holes...

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Keeping warm with tunes





No, I am not running off as a cross-dressing extra for Moulin Rogue II. Made by Pearl Izumi, these are my arm and leg warmers (summer is coming to an end).





My housemate surprised me with a wonderful gift tonight. An Apple iPod Nano. Thank you, dude! I just can't get over the color screen. It's so beautiful. And it has one more line of resolution than the iPod Mini. The folks at Apple have really outdone themselves this time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa! Where can I get housemates like that?!!!

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow wee! Hey cuzz..does your housemate need a sista?? I am cute, lovable, huggable and obedient... Sister for sale!! :P ha ha ha ha I am so goddamm desperate for that iPod!!!! gif me gif me gif me! hahaha :P

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home