Narcissus' Echo

Thoughts, tears, rants, ruminations, hopes, fears, love(s), and prayers of just another being passing through this wracked sphere...

My Photo
Name:

A round peg in a world of square holes...

Monday, July 25, 2005

Simply irresistible



Mucho gracias to Jennifer for posting this:


As part of our 10-day anniversary celebration, Amazon.com and 10-year partner UPS surprised Amazon customers with very special deliveries of their orders. Throughout our 10-day celebration, which ended on July 16, 2005, Amazon customers opened their doors to find a favorite actor, musician, athlete, or author personally delivering their Amazon.com order alongside a UPS driver.


Oh my! What a marketing gimmick. I can see it now, Calista Flockhart delivering Ally McBeal to my front door.





* OK, let's see: Kate Moss, Gwyneth Paltrow, Maria Sharapova...
How much damage did I do with my credit card?

** Added "Links" on the sidebar.

*** My 100th post!

1 Comments:

Blogger zeenie said...

congrats! =))
keep on writing those great posts!

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home