Narcissus' Echo

Thoughts, tears, rants, ruminations, hopes, fears, love(s), and prayers of just another being passing through this wracked sphere...

My Photo
Name:

A round peg in a world of square holes...

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Which Sports Car Are You?



I'm a Lotus Elise!



You believe in maximum performance and minimum baggage. You like to travel light and fast, hit the corners hard, and dance like there's no tomorrow.


"Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.



Right on the bat, babyee!
In fact, if and when I get one, I am going to throw out the passenger seat so that I will not have to deal with the option of offering rides :-P

1 Comments:

Blogger nicky blue said...

Cool. I test drove (I wish I could just type "drove") one a couple of years back in London - not a terribly good idea since you are so low the London cab drivers can't really see you......

Btw, I got the Landis story wrong - it's his bike designer, not mechanic, who does the F1 circuit. But whatever he is, just as well he has another job, since according to the NYT the Landis case apparently isn't going too swimmingly for him.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home