Narcissus' Echo

Thoughts, tears, rants, ruminations, hopes, fears, love(s), and prayers of just another being passing through this wracked sphere...

My Photo
Name:

A round peg in a world of square holes...

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

paysage aux papillon



Actually, the title refers to a painting by Salvador Dali, a print of which I have on my bedroom wall...




Three quotes:

The falling flower
I saw drift back to the branch
Was a butterfly.

(Arakida Moritake)


The butterfly is a flying flower,
the flower a tethered butterfly.

(Ecouchard Le Brun)


If nothing ever changed,
there would be no butterflies.

(Anonymous)


Change. Change. Change; the only constant is change.
(Note: except from vending machines.)

2 Comments:

Blogger misunderstood said...

omg! look @ the cd collections! you may consider opening a shop. :)

11:53 PM  
Blogger -ben said...

>amithyst,
hahaha! Yes, I love my music. The CD racks are actually full (just a tad under 800 CDs at the moment). This set up isn't exactly space efficient. Thanks for dropping by ;-)

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home